Monday, February 22, 2010

Black Hair Growth!! Help!!?

Here's the deal I want to stop getting relaxers, and I haven't had one since March. I have new growth . I wash my hair once a week and straighten it and I put stuuf on it so the flat iron diesn't damage it. I use Mayo in my hair as a deep conditioner and it is softer now. But I want to grow my hair longer maybe to my shoulders.Can you provide me with tips or products that you have used that make your hair grow longer?Do pills work?Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do. My hair grows veryslow by the way.I have a protein rich diet with lots of fruits and veggies.Please help I would like to grow my hair out for the summer.


Thanks!!Black Hair Growth!! Help!!?
http://growafrohairlong.com/


try this website. sorry if i'm not very helpful
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment