Monday, February 22, 2010

Does a perm halt black hair growth?

I've been getting perms for as long as I can remember and tomorrow is my hair appointment. It's been 7 weeks since my last perm. I've been reading that perms damage hair and cause it to fall out but my hair seems heathly and gets trimmed every time I get a perm.





I also get a wrap all the time and my stylist puts this oil stuff in my hair while she's parting it. I go to a salon to get it done so am I safe?Does a perm halt black hair growth?
A relaxer, just like any other chemical process can damage your hair if you dont take good care of it.





Going to the salon is good. But whats even better is knowing your stylist is legit. Since you know your hair you are the only one who can say whats healthy and whats not. Having your hair grow naturally is really good but only if you know how to care for it. Just like relaxed hair.





Dont worry about what ppl have to say.Does a perm halt black hair growth?
It can definatly burn it up that's for sure... and yes, it'll start falling out (thinning).


It'll finally catch up with you, all it takes is one time, for someone to screw up bad, and you'll be devistated, and your hair will not be the same.
Yeah you are good. I have been dying my hair for almost 20 years and it is all still there and very healthy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment