Monday, February 22, 2010

Black Hair Growth Products.......? Do they Really Make Our Hair Grow????

well as of now i currently have braids.... and ive had them in since january 13th so its been 3 months and some change.and no they do not pull out my hair


I havent worn my hair out in a long time, I' ve been switching from flat twist to braids...Havent had a relaxer since septemeber.


Before i start here is a picture of the last time i had my hair out


http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/teemadness11/10-22-07-11.jpg


this was in august.





My hair grows very slow and breaks easily.


SO here is the question does products that cater to afro-american hair like....


DR. Miracles, Cathy howes, Motions,African Pride, Carols Daughter, Organics, Hair Mayo, Olive Oil Products,Doo Gro, and ive even hurt Mane n Tail and etc really Work???





I dont believe in clipping my ends (so no comments on that plz..lol)


HAs anyone used these products and has gotten fast growth results????? Or can anyone recommend any products to me??? so i cant stay away from the Braids they are addicting!!!Black Hair Growth Products.......? Do they Really Make Our Hair Grow????
i would say try wild growth oil it worked for me for a while. i dont know if ur hair is healther becasue it would work better.Black Hair Growth Products.......? Do they Really Make Our Hair Grow????
I have found that natural products work best such as vatika oil, can be purchased at amazon.com which has coconut oil in it. Use the coconut oil on the ends of your hair especially. I have been using this product and it works pretty well. Also if you use heat on your hair at all I would suggest cutting that down to a minimum that will help keep breakage at bay.
I use the entire line of doo-gro wash my wash once a week, brush my hair 30/45 min every day use a satin wrap and pilliow case and take GNC Hair Skin %26amp; Nail vitmain and I have about 2 inches of grow a month I swear by the doo-gro and GNC if you want email me and I will give your further details
no i used all of those products and they just take my hair out thats y i stopped using them it has too much stuff in them half of the stufgf u cant even read so i went to usen royal crown it only has petrolatum,olive oil,and fragrance and its been workin for me dont get into all that other stuff it just takes ur hair out by dryin
haha,lame.how is it possible to buy something to make ur hair grow faster?its IMPOSSIBLE.is there something to make me grow taller and taller?no.thas wat i thought.
Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.
i dont think they do work i think it is just a con
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment