Monday, February 22, 2010

My black hair growth? Opinions needed!!?

I have shoulder length, curly type 3c4a hair. I want to grow my hair Bra Strap Length by next year. I am currently finding hairstyles that don't require heat. My question is will my hair grow better if I don't use anymore heat, and what else will I need to do if I want to grow my hair that long that fast. I deep condition my hair once a week then I do no heat styling. I use biosilk to moisturize...My black hair growth? Opinions needed!!?
Ok..first u need some heat on your hair once a week...then use a good conditioner and message your scalp for 30mins a week...personally I wrap my hair @ night 4 2 reasons pillows pull out hair and wraping it means less tention**DONT PLAY IN YOUR HAIR...over brushing,combing,running your fingers through it**all of those should do the trick or @ least it did it 4 me...then I cut it because short hair is easier to deal withMy black hair growth? Opinions needed!!?
I would suggest minimal styling with heat. I don't think that using heat changes how fast your hair grows, but it definately can change how strong your hair is! Using heat to style can cause breakage of the hair shaft. But I wouldn't be too worried, I use heat on my hair often and it's still getting longer, lol.
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment