Monday, February 22, 2010

Black hair growth tips?

I have shorter hair it's about a half inch past the nape of my neck I want to get it to my shoulders over the summer for freshman year. Do you think thats possible? if so,what are soem things I can do to have good,thick hair growth. I have it relaxed,would getting it spiral permed help?


I also really don't want to use weave and stuff because my mom is highly aginst it and I don't want to be fake.Black hair growth tips?
First, let me say this:





YOU CAN NOT PERM YOUR HAIR AFTER YOU RELAX IT!!!!





All of your hair will fall out. Relaxing and perming break the chemical bonds of your hair and reform them to make your hair straight or curly. You can only do this once to your hair. If you want to get a perm, you will have to grow out the relaxed hair and that will take quite a few years.





Hair grows about 1/2'; every month. So if your break is 2-3 months, your hair will grow 1 - 1 1/2';.





You can massage your scalp and turn your head upside down, these increase blood flow to the scalp.





Don't perm your hair!





Hope this helped!Black hair growth tips?
You should get your hair in braids.[Individuals to be precise]


And you should keep it in untill your freshman year. And keep getting braids. And also go to the Beauty Supply and get [Dr. Miracle]it helps hair growth


FYi:PERMS MAKE IT WORSE!





BEST OF LUCK
ok how about spending $24 on hairfinity vitamins


i've heards NOTHING BUT GREAT things about their products which shows results in the first month. like 6 inches in a year or something. i'm going to try it out, not because i have hair growth problems but i'm going from permed to natural right now...of course i'm going to be losing much hair at this time. so i'm buying it to REPLACE the hair that has come out.





but TRY IT!!! i'm going to for sure. i might cut my hair then start using the pills. go look at their site. real pix of real ppl. not mixed chicks, but black girls with black hair and before and after pix. not like those fake sites
Realisticly your hair can't grow that much over summer. The best thing to do is make sure whoever does your relaxer does not to overlap on hair that has already been relaxed, this is highly damaging and can break it off easily. Get trims about once a month, half an inch at the MOST. Stay away from color, especially bleaching.Thats why a lot of people think white peoples hair grows faster, it really doesn't. Make sure to condition your hair, and remeber hair only grows about six inches a year. Good luck!
Do conditioning treatments 2 a month and take hair/nail vitamins I do this and My hair is at about my armpit level I get a perm 6-8 weeks and I braid my hair every 3-4 mths





If you take care of it it will grow quiet easily mine did and ive cut it twice dont forget to remove dead ends





Do not braid hair for more than 6 wks it will cause damage to the root my mom did that and it weakened the rootss

No comments:

Post a Comment