Monday, February 22, 2010

Black Hair growth question?

Is my regimen good enough to grow my hair long and healthy? I have relaxed hair that's chin length because i trimmed it *:)





Nu-Gro Shampoo (1st rinse)


Nu-Gro Conditioner


Carols Daughter Shampoo (2nd rinse)


Aphogee Keratin 2 minute Re constructor





I plan to purchase: ChI silk infusion, and possibly the Aphogee Leave-in Moisturizer.





Since I just started my hair regimen, I plan to stay away from heat completely, massage my scalp, wear protective hair styles, stretch my perm for 6 months, and trim my edges.





Any more suggestions?Black Hair growth question?
Lavender oil - It is a popular oil for hair growth. It has been proved that application of lavender oil on regular basis has a significant effect on the growth of hair.





Jojoba oil - This hair oil can be used if your hair type is dry. Jajoba oil will help to moisturize your dry hair when applied on regular basis. It can also be used before shampooing your hair to get a tangle free soft hair.





Olive oil - Olive oil when applied on regular basis helps to strengthen your hair and improve the hair quality. This is because it helps to reduce the stress and also provide elasticity to your hair.





Castor oil - Commonly used for hair growth. However this oil is very sticky so it can also be used in combination with other hair oils like coconut oil or almond oil for best results.





Coconut oil - Coconut oil is commonly used for dry and damaged hair as it provides appropriate lubricant. The different nutrients in coconut oil like calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium provide good nourishment for the hair.





Almond oil - Almond oil helps to repair and strengthen your hair.Black Hair growth question?
You must be looking at youtube with Ateyaaa. I went out and bought all that aphogee stuff from watching the hair regime. Then it was the nu-gro regime. I couldn't spend anymore money to buy nu-gro. and before i bought that aphogee stuff i waited a while and watched all those you tube videos. I don't know if i'm gonna keep that aphogee stuff or sell the rest of it. Just buy what works for your hair. Im still trying to figure out what is good for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment