Monday, February 22, 2010

What's The Best Way To Promote (Black) Hair Growth?

I'm in the process of growing out my hair. I expect to spend at least a year doing so, but is there something I can use (internal or external) to help it grow faster?What's The Best Way To Promote (Black) Hair Growth?
Oh, you want help growing BLACK hair...sorry, I only know how to grow BROWN hair...sorry skippy!





(note to person asking question: HAIR IS HAIR)What's The Best Way To Promote (Black) Hair Growth?
black as in afro-american, not the hair color

Report Abuse



ahhhhhhhaaaaaaa


Try the Hair Skin and Nails vitamins at your local wal-mart. A friend of mine tried them and her hair grew tremendously. Also let your hair rest. Try not to put too much heat, pin it up in a pony tail or cute bun.


www.joblesshousewife.blogspo鈥?

Report Abuse



Try collagen caplets. They make your skin softer and your hair longer. I noticed results like in two weeks.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment