Monday, February 22, 2010

BLACK HAIR GROWTH.....?

ok so i used 2 have really long hair when i was young but ppl kept thinkin i was a girl so i cut it nd have been ever since{started at 6 now 15}but now i wanna grow it long again {i havent got a cut in a month}i have a mini fro right now but i wanna know about how long it will take to have it at a braid-able length because school starts in two months is that long enough for that it 2 be at a braid-able length?{that would be three months}also does any one have any black hair care tips? also i am a dark skinned black dude do you tou think dark skinned dudes would still look ok with long hair?BLACK HAIR GROWTH.....?
yah i have an older cousin who has long wavy hair and he is dark complected. hair usually grows 1/2'; a monthh.


so hope i helped(:BLACK HAIR GROWTH.....?
Keep straightening it to keep it longer and after a while, by straightening it, it stretches your hair which makes it longer. I also helps to keep it out of water a lot and to keep putting hair lotion and grease on it. That is what I did last summer and now and my hair cut when I was little and it was right above my shoulder. But right before school started, my hair was below shoulder-length. I hope I helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment