Monday, February 22, 2010

Black hair growth tips?

I have shorter hair it's about a half inch past the nape of my neck I want to get it to my shoulders over the summer for freshman year. Do you think thats possible? if so,what are soem things I can do to have good,thick hair growth. I hva eit relaxed,would getting it spiral permed help?Black hair growth tips?
Massage your head. It helps the blood circulation in your head flow cause your hair to grow faster.Black hair growth tips?
perm's help to get your hair relaxed, but don't help it grow, due to its use of harsh chemicals. your best bet is to try getting [extension] braids, which will help give your hair a rest %26amp; also pull it from the scalp to help it grow faster. weaves will also do this. after braiding, frequently getting your ends cut helps new hair grow. keep away from grease, it only further damages your hair and weighs it down. gel with protein and deep conditioning cholestrol %26amp; mayonaise helps strengthen your hair %26amp; give it length. i hope this helps you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment