Monday, February 22, 2010

Black hair growth??

hi im african american and my hair is a little past shoulder lenght but my fronts of my hair is longer than my back cuz i used to ponytail my hair so much that it broke off and it got thinner cuz i never moisturized it last summer. it SHOULD be down my back right now but i never took care of it properly. right now the back of my hair is really thick and i have a relaxer the just for me texturizer aka the sunflower relaxer and i just started washing, conditioning, and doing hot oil treatments on my hair every week since jan. but i wanted to know what i should do to help my hair grow better and faster so that i can get it to the length that it should be at right now and to help the back grow and get even?? please answer thanks.!Black hair growth??
I had the same problem but instead of the back breaking out the front started breaking. Since your hair is damaged, you will need to trim the ends, make sure who ever trim your ends comb your hair straight down and trim the bottom and also trim THROUGH your hair not just the bottom. You will then need to condition your hair and keep your scalp oiled. Stop wearing pony tails (I know its hard) for a while and don't use alot of heat on your hair.Black hair growth??
if u can find shampoo with out the sodium larfate sultrate (sp?) it will make ur hair healthy n grow alot better. theres some at health store n i hear a new one is going to be on paid programs soon. that ingredient is a soap/stripper n lathers. it makes it brittle. i had it(cream syle shampoo with out that ingretient) once but it was 10.00 a bottle. i could tell a big diff in just 2 days. good luck
Well, theres the hairgrowth oil on this site-


exp though- but made a difference in 2 weeks- something geisha used.


A friend of mine who's black used it too- and hers grew way slower than mine- After a month later, I saw her, and it was longer and bit thicker - I mean noticeably longer





And hmm, we both love their eyelash lengthern - my lashes are va-va-voom now, and she stopped mascara too.

No comments:

Post a Comment